Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Review the history of Apple in a very visual way

The (Unofficial) Apple Archive collects the whole history of Apple from the 70s to the present day
Sam Henri Gold is the boy in charge of this website the https://www.applearchive.org/ ,also Creator of the Twitter client for iOS Nighthawk, his first product of the bitten apple was an iPod nano from 2005, which was a gift for his fourth birthday (via 9to5Mac).

    The whole project started when the YouTube channel EveryAppleAds was deleted in April 2017. I was in Massachusetts at the time, and I started searching YouTube for "apple commercial 1976) to download what I could find, and saving the videos in an iCloud Drive folder I only had a hundred videos or so when I started the YouTube channel I think it stayed for six days before it was deleted without a trace If I had stayed on YouTube, I think I would have neglected the file much more than I have done

No comments:

Post a Comment